Department of Psychology was established in 2014 with main objective to impart theoretical as well as practical knowledge of Psychology and look into factors which impede national integration. Department feels privilege in providing a prospect to become skilled in diverse discipline of Psychology.
The department of Psychology aims to impart theoretical as well as practical knowledge of psychology to respective students.
1. To provide each student with basic knowledge of psychology, in order to become more effective and proficient in their careers.
2. To develop good analytical skills, train to think critically and enable to synthesize and evaluate information well.
3. To prepare students for a variety of occupations and professional practice.
4. To prepare students for providing better Psychological and social service to general public.
5. To reduce Psychological disorder form society.
Teaching & Assessment
Teaching is based on interactive class participation, group discussion, class presentations by students, assignment etc. to keep interest and make learning more effective. Use of audio visual aids brings out the creativity of teachers and students.
Assessment is based on class performance of students, their attendance, assignments and particularly semester examination results.
Dr. Samina Sabir
Ph. No +925882-960485
Fax. No +925882-960457
E-mail : email@example.com
Ms. Nayyab Khurshid, M.Phil (Pak)
Ms. Erum Abid, M.Phil (Pak)
Ms. Misbah Shafique Abbasi, M.Phil (Pak)