Important Note: –
- Candidates are required to bring original documents/ degrees for verification at the time of interview.
- Foreign students may apply directly to the University. However, admission of the eligible candidates will be confirmed only on provision of the NOC from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan.
- All the employees of public sector organizations have to produce the certificate of study leave/ NOC from their respective head offices/ departments to pursue their studies as regular students.
- Applications Deadline: September 16, 2022
How and where to Apply
Admission Application Process:
The application online forms can be downloaded from the official website of University of AJ&K, against the payment of Rs. 1900/- application processing fee through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K. or alternatively (in case the candidate is outside AJ &K) by sending Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K. The HBL Bank Challan or Bank Draft of required amount must be attached with Application Form, otherwise the form will not be entertained.
Candidate applying for more than one departments/ categories should deposit Rs. 600/- per additional form. Completed in all respects applications should reach to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs Main Campus Chella Bandi on or before the last date for submission of application forms.
The applicants related to Neelum and Jhelum Valley Campus should submit their application forms directly to their concerned campuses.
For admissions in the undergraduate (BS 4-year) programs where entry test is mandatory, The applicant will separately deposit Rs. 700/- as entry test fee and submit Fee challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or concerned campuses. In case, applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
Reserved seats and their procedure
(Only for Undergraduate Programs i.e. BS-4Year)
- AJ&K National (open merit).
- Nominated against reserved seats through nominating authorities (i) Applicants of College/ School Teacher’s son/ daughter seat through Secretary Education Colleges/ Schools. (ii) Army seat through GHQ (iii) Applicants from Gilgit and Baltistan through the Concerned Nomination Board. (iv)Applicants of FATA through FATA/KPK nomination Board.
- University employees Son (Teaching/Non-Teaching) nominated by the Registrar Office
- For further information regarding quota/ reserved seats please visit our website http://ajku.edu.pk/rseats.php or contact the relevant Department.
- Nominees of quota seats should apply directly within given timeline and appear in the test /interview. Their nomination should also be submitted within stipulated time.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 23
- Entry test passing marks 50%.
- The reserve quota for Allied Health Sciences will apply on total number of seats.
(1) Attested copies of all educational certificates and degrees.
(2) Character certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
(3) Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
(4) NOC/ Migration certificate in case of F.SC. other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
(5) A copy of Domicile & State subject certificate.
(6) A copy of National Identity Card or Form-B
(7) Four recent passport size photographs. (8) Copy of Guardian’s CNIC
Important Note: The applicants applying for admission at Muzaffarabad Campus, King Abdullah Campus Chatter Klass, Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala) and Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) are bound/ required to report their concerned campus for Entry Test (where applicable).
No Separate Call letter for entry test/Interview will be issued, for admission; merit list will be displayed on the Notice Boards of DSA Main Campus Chella Bandi,, Relevant department and University web site. No admission letter will be issued.
Online Application Procedure
Online admission activity can be divided into the following steps.
Step#01: Basic Registration Process
Step#02: Provide Personal Information
Step#03: Provide Educational Information
Step#04: Apply For Program(s) You Are Interested In
Step#05: Generate/Print Challan Forms of Your Application(s)
Step#06: Pay Fee Against Those Challans
Step#07: Provide Fee deposit Information
Step#08: Print Application(s)
Step#09: Attach all required documents including the challan form with each copy of the application form and send them to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs.
For further information please contact:
Directorate of Students’ Affairs Main Campus Chella Bandi
Muzaffarabad Campus: 05822-960440
Neelum Campus: 05821-960005
Jhelum Valley Campus: 05822-962606
Registrar Office: 05822-960418
Deputy Registrar (Gen) : 05822-960425
For online admission registration, please visit