Kamyab Jawan Markaz
The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir has established the Kamyab Jawan Markaz (KJM) with the financial support of HEC Pakistan to execute the Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Programme. The established KJM in the University aims to provide all the necessary facilities/guidance to the students under one roof to contribute effectively in their social, economic, and political empowerment.
Objectives for establishing KJM
The objectives for establishing KJM are:
- To provide career-oriented guidance and counselling to the students as per their abilities and capabilities.
- Setup a facilitation desk to aware the student about youth entrepreneurship schemes designed to support subsidized financing for executing innovative business ideas.
- To assist University in providing market-oriented emerging technology training modules and language courses to build up a critical mass of qualified workforce.
- To establish one-stop integrated hub for proving national and international scholarships.
- To develop academia and industry linkages for better understanding of each other’s needs regarding Job hunting and internships for the students.
- To establish sports clubs/societies and organize supports activities to achieve high level performance in competitions and events.
- A one-stop solution for responding student related issues and queries in a professional working environment.
- Providing academic advisement, career counselling and mentoring to the students.
- Sharing Internships and Job Placement opportunities with students
- A platform for creating awareness about youth entrepreneurship schemes and green youth movement (GYM).
- An event management office to organize sports activities, events for Green Clubs, Book Reading Clubs, Drama Clubs, etc.
- An operational platform to develop rules for different student clubs and societies.
- Providing opportunities in terms of national and international scholarships.