1. S. Bukhari, S. A. Khan and S. Ali, “Kinetic instability of twisted excitations in permeating plasma environments”, Contribution to Plasma Physics (CPP), in press.
2. S. Bukhari, S. Ali, S. A. Khan and J. T. Mendonca, “Twisted waves and instabilities in a permeating dusty plasma”, J. Plasma Phys. (JPP), 84, 202 (2018).
3. S. Bukhari, S. Ali, M. Rafique & J.T. Mendonca, “Twisted electrostatic waves in a self-gravitating dusty plasma”, Contribution to Plasma Physics (CTPP), 57, 404-403 (2017).
4. S. Ali, S. Bukhari, and J.T. Mendonca, “Twisted Landau damping rates in multi-component dusty plasmas”, Physics of Plasmas, 23, 033703 (2016).
5. Muhammad Rafique, Shujaht Bukhari et. al.., “Estimation of annual effective radon doses and risk of lung cancer in the residents of District Bhimber, Azad Kashmir,Pakistan”, Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection: Vol.26, No. 3, 218-225 (2011).
6. Muhammad Rafique, Shujaht Bukhari et.al.., “Measurement and Comparison of Indoor Radon Levels in New and Old Buildinds in the City of Muzaffarabad(Azad Kashmir),Pakistan: a Pilot Study” , RADIOISOTOPES, VOL. 58, No.11, 749-760 (2009).
7. Nasar Ahmed, M. Abdullah, Rizwan Ahmed, N.K. Piracha and M. Aslam Baig, Quantitative analysis of brass alloy by CF-LIBS and Laser Ablation Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer, Laser Phys. 28 (2018) 016002 (7pp)
- Nasar Ahmed, Rizwan Ahmed, M. Aslam Baig, Analytical Analysis of Different Karats of Gold Using Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) and Laser Ablation Time of Flight Mass spectrometer (LA-TOF-MS), Plasma Chem Plasma Process (2018) ISSN 1572-8986, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s1109
- Zeshan A. Umar, Nasar Ahmed, Rizwan Ahmed, M. Arshad, M. Anwar-Ul-Haq, T. Hussain, M. Aslam Baig, Substrate temperature effects on the Structural, Compositional and Electrical Properties of VO2 thin films deposited by pulsed laser deposition, Surface and Interface Analysis, 2017 50(2018) 297– 303
- Nasar Ahmed, Zeshan A. Umar, Rizwan Ahmed, M. Aslam Baig, On the elemental analysis of different cigarette brands using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy and laser-ablation time of flight mass spectrometry, Spectrochimica Acta Part B 136 (2017) 39–44
- Nasar Ahmed, Rizwan Ahmed, Z. A. Umar, M. Aslam Baig, Laser Ionization Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer for Isotope Mass Detection and Elemental Analysis of Materials, Laser Phys. Laser Phys. 27 (2017) 086001 (6pp)
- Nasar Ahmed, Rizwan Ahmed, M. Rafiqe, and M. Aslam Baig, A comparative study of Cu–Ni Alloy using LIBS, LA-TOF, EDX, and XRF, Laser and Particle Beams, 35 (2016), 1-9.
- Qaswer Abbass, Nasar Ahmed Rizwan Ahmed, M. Aslam Baig, A Comparative Study of Calibration Free Methods for the Elemental Analysis by Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy, Plasma Chem Plasma Process, 36, 1287–1299, 2016.
- Rizwan Ahmed, Nasar Ahmed, J. Iqbal, and M. Aslam Baig, An inexpensive technique for the time resolved laser induced plasma spectroscopy, Plasma chemistry plasma process, 23, 083101 (2016)
- M A Khan, Shafique Ahmed, Majid A, Ayaz Arif Khan, Mahboobullah, Asghar Hashmi,Tariq Iqbal, Azhar Ahmed and Nasar Ahmed, Solvothermal synthesis of luminescent bis-(8 hydroxy quinoline) cadmium complex nanostructures
- Nasar Ahmed, Rizwan Ahmed, Zeshan A Umar, Usman Liaqat, Umair Manzoor and M.A. Baig, Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses of Copper Ores collected from Baluchistan, Pakistan using LIBS and LA-TOF-MS, Applied Physics B (submitted)
- Rizwan Ahmed, Nasar Ahmed, Mahmood Akhtar, M.A. Baig, Signal Intensity Enhancement by Cavity Confinement of Laser Produced Plasma (submitted)
- Abdul Jabbar, Nasar Ahmed, Z. A. Umar, Rizwan Ahmed, M. A. Baig, Laser induced break down spectroscopy and Laser ablation time of flight mass spectrometric studies of Euphorbia Indica plant (submitted)
- Mahmood Akhtar, Nasar Ahmed, Abdul Jabbar, Shaukat Mehmood, Z.A. Umar, Rizwan Ahmed, M. A. Baig, Magnetic Field Induced Signal Enhancement in Laser Produced Lead Plasma (submitted)
- Nasar Ahmed, Abdul Majid, M. A. Khan, M. Rashid, Z. A. Umar, M. A. Baig, Synthesis and Characterization of Zn/ZnO microspheres on indented sites of silicon substrate by hydrothermal route, Material Science Poland (Accepted)
- M.A. Khan, Wei Xu, Jin Cao, Yu Bai, W.Q. Zhu, X.Y. Jiang and Z.L. Zhang, Spectral studies of white organic light-emitting devices based on multi-emitting layers, Displays 28, 26 (2007). I. F =1.1
- M.A. Khan, Wei Xu, Fuxiang Wei, Yu Bai, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, and W.Q. Zhu, Highly efficient organic electroluminescent diodes realized by efficient charge balance with optimized electron and hole transport layers, Solid State Communications 144, 343–346 (2007). I. F =1.5
- M. A. Khan, Wei Xu, Khizar-ul-Haq, Yu Bai, Fuxiang Wei, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, W.Q. Zhu, Highly power efficient organic light-emitting diodes based on p-doped and novel n-doped carrier transport layers, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 40, 6535–6540 (2007). I. F =2.5
- M.A. Khan, Wei Xu, Khizar-ul-Haq, Yu Bai, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, W.Q. Zhu, Electron mobility of 4,7-diphyenyl-1,10-phenanthroline estimated by using space-charge-limited currents, J. Appl. Phys. 103, 014509 (2008). I. F =2.2
- M.A. Khan, Wei Xu, Khizar-ul-Haq, Yu Bai, Fuxiang Wei, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, W.Q. Zhu, Influence of p-doping hole transport layer on the performance of organic light-emitting devices, Semicond. Sci. Tech. 23, 055014 (2008). I. F =1.9
- M.A. Khan, Wei Xu, Khizar-ul-Haq, Xiao Wen Zhang, Yu Bai,, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, W.Q. Zhu, Electron injection and transport mechanism in organic devices based on electron transport materials, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 41, 225105 (2008). I. F =2.5
- Yu Bai, M. A. Khan, Wen-Qing Zhu, Xue-Yin Jiang and Zhi-Lin Zhang, A blue organic light-emitting diodes with graded junction, Displays 38 1185–1190 (2007). I. F = 1.1
- Khizar-ul-Haq, M.A. Khan, U.S. Qurashi, Abdul Majid, Interaction of a radiation with iron-doped n-type silicon, Microelectronics Journal 39 797–801 (2008). I. F =0.5
- Wei Xu, M. A. Khan, The reduction of driving voltage in organic light-emitting devices by inserting step barrier layer, Displays 30 119-122 (2009). I. F =1.1
- Xiao-Wen Zhang, M.A. Khan, Xue-Yin Jiang, Jin Cao, Wen-Qing Zhu, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Electron injection property at the organic–metal interface in organic light-emitting devices revealed by current–voltage characteristics, Physica B 404 1247 (2009). I. F =0.8
- Khizar-ul-Haq, M.A. Khan, X.Y. Jiang, Z. L. Zhang, X. W. Zhang, Bin Wei J. M. Wei Liang Zhang, Jun Li, Blue organic light-emitting diodes with low driving voltage and maximum enhanced power efficiency based on buffer layer MoO3, Journal of Luminescence 129 1158–1162 (2009). I. F =1.6
- Khizar-ul-Haq, Khan M A, Jiang Xueyin, Zhang Zhilin, Zhang Xiaowen, Zhang Liang and Li Jun, Estimation of electron mobility of n-doped 4, 7-diphenyl-1, 10 phenanthroline using space-charge-limited currents, Journal of Semiconductors 13 114009-4 (2009) I. F =0.3
- Jin Cao, Xiang Liu, M. A. Khan, Wen Qing Zhu, Xue Yin Jiang, Zhi Lin Zhang and Shao Hong Xu, RGB tricolor produced by white-based top-emitting organic light emitting diodes with microcavity structure, Current Applied Physics 7 300–304 (2007). I. F =1.3
- Khizar-ul Haq, Liu Shan-peng, M.A. Khan, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang and W.Q. Zhu, Red organic light-emitting diodes based on wide band gap emitting material as the host utilizing two-step energy transfer, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 23 035024 (2008). I. F =1.9 Xiao-Wen Zhang, Xue-Yin Jiang, M.A. Khan, Jin Cao, Jun-Wei Ma, Liang Zhang, Jun Li, Khizar-ul-Haq, Wen-Qing Zhu, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Enhanced electron injection in organic light-emitting devices by using a composite electron injection layer composed of 8-hydroquinolatolithium and cesium oxide, Solid State Communications 149 652 (2009). I. F =1.5 Khizar-ul Haq, Liu Shan-peng, M.A. Khan, X.Y. Jiang, Z.L. Zhang, Jin Cao, W.Q. Zhu, Red organic light-emitting diodes with high efficiency, low driving voltage and saturated red color realized via two step energy transfer based on ADN and Alq3 co-host system, Current Applied Physics, 9 257–262 (2009). I. F =1.3 Xiao-Wen Zhang, Jun Li, M.A. Khan, Liang Zhang, Xue-Yin Jiang, Khizar-ul-Haq, Wen-Qing Zhu, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Improved chromaticity and electron injection in a blue organic light-emitting device by using a dual electron transport layer with hole-blocking function, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 24 075021 (2009). I. F =1.9 Abdul Majid, Akhtar Hussain, M. Abdul Rauf Khan, Determination of Optical Constants and Thickness of Zn0.9Cd0.1S Thin Films, Kashmir Res.J. Sci. 02 87-93 (1997). Xiao-Wen Zhang, Xue-Yin Jiang, M.A. Khan, Jun Li Liang Zhang, Jin Cao, Wen-Qing Zhu, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Colour tenability of blue top-emitting organic light-emitting devices with single-mode resonance and improved performance by using C60 capping layer and dual emission layer J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42 145106 (2009). I. F =2.5 Xue-Yin Jiang, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Jin Cao, M. A. Khan, Khizar-ul-Haq and Wen-Qing Zhu, White OLED with high stability and low driving voltage based on a novel buffer layer MoOx, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 40 5553–5557 (2007). I. F =2.5 Fuxiang Wei, Xiaobo Zhang, Jin Cao, M. A. Khan, Wen qing Zhu, Xue yin Jiang and Zhi lin Zhang, Highly efficient styrylamine-doped blue and white organic electroluminescent devices, Displays 28 186–190 (2007). I. F =1.1 Y. Bai, X. Liu, L. Chen, Khizar-ul-Haq, M. A. Khan, W.Q. Zhu, X.Y. Jiang and Z.L. Zhang, Organic thin-film field-effect transistors with MoO3/Al electrode and OTS/SiO2 bilayer gate insulator, Microelectronics Journal, 38 1185–1190 (2007). I. F =0.6 Fuxiang Wei, Xiaobo Zhang, Jin Cao, M. A. Khan, Wen qing Zhu, Xue yin Jiang and Zhi lin Zhang, Enhancement of red organic light-emitting diodes via cascade energy transfer, Microelectronics Journal 37 1325–1328 (2006). I. F =0.6 M. A. Khan, Shafique Ahmed, A. Majid, Ayaz Arif Khan , Mahboobullah, Tariq Iqbal, Nasar Ahmed, Solvothermal Synthesis of luminescent Bis-(8-hydroxyquinoline) Cadmium Complex Nanostructures, IOP conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 60 012067 (2014). Bushra Bari, Shehla Honey, Madhuku Morgan, Ishaq Ahmad, Rauf Khan, Arshad Muhammad, Khalid Alamgir, Shahzad Naseem, Maaza Malik, MeV carbon ion irradiation-induced changes in the electrical conductivity of silver nanowire networks, Current Applied Physics, 15 642–647 (2015). If= 2.4 M. A. Khan, Mahboob Ullah, Tariq Iqbal, Hasan Mahmood, Ayaz A. Khan, Muhammad Shafique, A. Majid, Azhar Ahmed, Nawazish A. Khan, Surfactant Assisted Synthesis of Cuprous Oxide (Cu2O) Nanoparticles via Solvothermal Process, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research, 3, 16-22 (2015). M. A. Khan, Azhar Ahmed, N. Ali, Tariq Iqbal, Ayaz Arif Khan, Mahboob Ullah, and Muhammad Shafique, “Improved Optical Properties of Tin Antimony Sulphide Thin Films for Photovoltaics.” American Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, 4, 1-6 (2016). M. A. Khan, Hasan Mahmood, Raja Naveed Ahmed, Ayaz Arif Khan, Mahboobullah, Tariq Iqbal, Asma Ishaque, Rizwana Mofeed, “Influence of Temperature on the Morphology and Grain Size of Cupric Oxide (CuO) Nanostructures via Solvothermal Method” Journal of Nano Research Vol. 40, 1-7 (2016). IF= 0.36 M. A. Khan, A. Qayyum, I. Ahmed, T. Iqbal, A. A. Khan, R. Waleed, B. Mohuddin, M. Malik, ‘Copper Ion Beam Irradiation-Induced Effects on Structural, Morphological and
Optical Properties of Tin Dioxide Nanowires’ chin. Phys. Lett. 33, 078102 (2016). IF=0.86 H. Shehla, A. Ishaq, Ali Awais1, F.T. Thema, I. Javed, D. Wang, K. Rauf, K. Nasir, N. Shahzad and M. Maaza, ‘Silver Nanowires Stability and Burying into Substrates Under MeV Proton Irradiation’ Current Nanoscience, 12, 1-7 (2016). IF=1.1 Wei Xu, M. A. Khan, Jiahui Chen, Yongbing Long, Gui Xu, Yu Bai, Xiaodong Zhang, Zhenmin Qiu, Sennian Lin, Donghua Fan, ‘The Comparative Study of Electrochemical Capacitance Performance between Sulphur-Doped Co3O4 and CoS Anodes’ Journal of Nanomaterials 2016, 1-5 (2016). IF= 1.7 Tariq Iqbal, Masood Mukhtar, M. A. Khan, Rashid Khan, Rehmat Zaman, Hasan Mahmood, M Zaka-ul-Islam, “Atmospheric pressure microplasma assisted growth of silver nanosheets and their inhibitory action against bacteria of clinical interest” Mater. Res. Express 3 125019 (2016). IF= 0.98 Muhammad A. Khan, Hasan Mahmood, Waleed Maqbool, Tariq Iqbal, Ishaq Ahmed, Assad Qayyum, Bilal Mohuddin, Wei Xu, “Carbon ion beam irradiation-induced effects on structural, morphological and optical properties of boron nitride nanowires” Materials Letters 189 28–31 (2017). IF= 2.2 Ayaz Arif Khan, M. Javed, A. Rauf Khan, Yousaf Iqbal, Asif Majeed, Syed Zahid Hussain, S. K. Durrani,”Influence of preparation method on structural, optical, and magnetic properties of nickel ferrite nanoparticles” Materials Science-Poland 35 58-65 (2017). Ayaz Arif Khan, Muhammad Qadeer Khan, , Mazhar Iqbal, Adeel Younas Abid, Abdul. Rauf Khan, Yousaf Iqbal, Rashid Mahmood, M. Nasir Khan, “Facile synthesis of tungsten trioxide 3D architectures by a simple chemical solution route and photodegradation of Rhodamine B: structural, thermal, optical and impedance studies” J.Mater. Sci: Mater. Electron , DOI 10.1007/s10854-017-6805-z (2017). Uzma Azeem Awan, Shaukat Ali, Amna Mir Shahnawaz, Irsa Shafique, Atiya Zafar, Muhammad Abdul Rauf Khan, Tahseen Ghous, Azhar Saleem, Saiqa Andleeb, “Biological activities of Allium sativum and Zingiber officinale extracts on clinically important bacterial pathogens, their phytochemical and FT-IR spectroscopic analysis” Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 30, 729-745 (2017). IF= 0.64