The University offers admissions for graduate and postgraduate classes during the fall and spring semester in each year. The Registrar office issues Admission Notice/Advertisement/Schedule. Prospectus containing application forms for admission are issued and received by the office of Director Students Affairs Office, Muzaffarabad and also from the local campuses at Kotli.
Students living around Muzaffarabad and Rawalakot area can collect and submit their application forms from admission Director Students Affairs Office Muzaffarabad. Similarly, in Kotli and Rawalakot Campuses Deputy Director Students Affairs will distribute and collect admission forms.
- Collection of Admission forms in CSD/LSD.
- Scrutiny of documents and preparation of merit list by Admission Committee.
- Display of merit list by CSD/LSD.
- Submission of fee
Central and Local Semester Desks will help students when they are collecting forms and submitting fee or register themselves for any semester.
The CSD will consist of the following counter to assist students:
- Registration Counter
- Exams Counter
- Finance Counter
- Bank Counter
- Departmental Counter
- Admission Office
- Information Counter
- Subject-wise marks certificates of the examinations passed.
- Character certificate issued by College Principal/ Institution.
- Migration certificate (if applicable).
- State subject certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- National Identity Card.
- Five Passport size Photographs.
- No objection certificate in case of those serving in Govt. or any other Institution, from their employer.
Candidates if seeking admission under any of the reserved seats/ categories should submit relevant certificate issued by competent authority and any other plea such as “Certificate under process” shall not be entertained.
date of submission of application form
Application complete in all respects and attached with the Demand Draft/ Cash Deposit receipt of Habib Bank University Branches together with necessary certificates shall be deposited by candidates in the office of Director Students Affairs Muzaffarabad or at the office of Deputy Directors Students Affairs at Kotli campuses on due date against a proper receipt.
In case some seats fall vacant after the completion of admission process, late admission may be offered to the candidate within the 3rd week after commencement of the semester. However, in such a case the student shall be responsible to make up any kind of deficiencies.